My Favorite Time With My Family

My favorite time with my family was when I went to Florida. When I went to Florida last summer I did a lot of stuff, we did paddle boarding, kayaking, went to the beach to watch the fireworks for the 4th of July, I also tried alligator tail for the first time. My family and I are really into baseball so we went to the baseball field a lot to practice. We also went to the Miami Marlins baseball game they were playing the Cincinnati Reds they beat them 2 to 0. We also swam a lot at my cousins house because they have a swimming pool in their back yard. On our last day there we went to this really cool batting cage, It had screens with  fake pitchers pitching to you and could change the speed and type of pitch from a computer. When we were in the plane to come home we had to wait 2 hours in the plane for a redirect flight because of storms.We go their almost every summer, but this one was the best of them all.

pennekamp-kayak-mangroves-710x946

This is where we paddle boarded and kayaked.

Readers Comments (3)

1. Hi, Easton!

When you go to Florida, do you stay in Miami the whole time? I lived in Miami for a couple of years as a child, and it was strange going to the beach on Christmas Day!

Reply
  2. Hi Easton I am Liam from Oregon I really enjoyed your most fun with your family post I too have gone paddle boarding in Florida. I have one question where did you go in Florida.

Reply